We’re always seeking talented and dedicated people to join our team. Qualified applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org and list the title of the position as the subject of your email. We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Full-Time Pest Control Technician
We are seeking hardworking, dedicated individuals to provide pest control solutions to a wide variety of residential and commercial clients. We offer training on all company techniques and equipment. Daytime and evening shifts are available.
- Concentrated training in a particular specialty
- Will report daily to our office in lower Manhattan
- Service all types of clients, both residential and commercial
- Must be willing to submit to a thorough background check
- Must possess valid and clean driver’s license (no point deductions)
- Custodian, maintenance or construction experience preferred (not required)
Our client representatives are critical to our success. They understand the importance of good communication and take the time to listen carefully to a client so that they can ask the right questions. Only through careful listening are we able to analyze each unique situation and propose the right solutions.
- Answering and routing all incoming calls appropriately
- Thorough understanding of company services, techniques and solutions (training provided)
- Confirm and schedule weekly appointments for over 15 field technicians
- The ability to think quickly and work diligently. Multi-tasking is a must.
- Excellent oral, verbal, and written communication skills
- An interest in environmental sciences, specifically entomology, is preferred but not required
- Bilingual skills a plus